Instagram

31.05.2022

SPACE MAN by Sam Ryder 🎹 Eurovision 2022 🎹 How To Play


#SpaceMan by #SamRyder, coming first in the jury vote, and second overall. It represented the #UnitedKingdom at the #Eurovision2022 Song Contest in #Turin, #Italy. 🔴 Improvised piano by #ZoriyFine, 31.05.2022, #Warszawa. (Let me remind you, it is better to listen in headphones or on a good audio system due to the high quality recording (192 kHz, 24 bits) #KorgSV2 #PreSonus). 🔴 Из дневника автора: "Сегодня записал cover на эту прекрасную, лучшую, на мой взгляд на конкурсе #Евровидение2022, песню. В оригинале она звучит в Н-dur, и неслучайно: светлая диезная тональность. Но я увёл её в холодную бемольную сферу, на полтона ниже, в B-dur. Каждая тональность - своя неповторимая краска, и во мне эта песня о парящем в пространстве обычном человеке, который, увы, всегда вынужден опускаться на землю, звучит тоже в более "приземлённой" тональности. И для обучающихся так будет легче." 🔴 From the author's diary: "Today I recorded a cover for this beautiful, best, in my opinion, song at the Eurovision Song Contest 2022. In the original, it sounds in H-dur, and it is no coincidence that it has a light sharp key. But I took it into a cold flat sphere, half a step lower, in B-dur. Each tonality has its own unique color, and in me this song about an ordinary person floating in space, who, alas, is always forced to descend to the ground, also sounds in a more "mundane" tonality. And it will be easier for the students." 🔴 Meditative calm music. Any melody can become a #Lullaby. Медитативна музика спокою. Будь-яка мелодія може стати #Колискова. PLAYLIST. 🔴 Video #tutorial on how to easily #learn to play the #piano. Autor`s PLAYLIST - #PianoTutorial - #HowToPlay. #ЯкЦеЗіграти? Крок по кроку: #НавчальнеВідео про те, як легко #НавчитисяГрати на #фортепіано. #КакЭтоСыграть? #ШагЗаШагом: обучающее видео, как легко #НаучитьсяИграть на #фортепиано. 🔴 PLAYLIST with Ukrainian songs and poems performed by me: Плей-лист з українськими піснями і віршами у моєму виконанні. 🔴 If I was an astronaut, I'd be floating in mid-air And a broken heart would just belong to someone else down there I would be the centre of my lonely universe But I'm only human, and I'm crashing down to earth If I was an astronaut, I'd have a bird's eye view I'd circle 'round the world and keep on coming back to you In my floating castle, I'd rub shoulders with the stars But I'm only human, and I'm drifting in the dark I'm up in space, man Up in space, man I've searched around the universe Been down some black holes There's nothing but space, man And I wanna go home If I was an astronaut, I'd speak to satellites My navigation systems would search for other life But I'd be up here thinking 'bout what I left behind 'Cause I'm only human with the real world on my mind I'm up in space, man Up in space, man I've searched around the universe Been down some black holes There's nothing but space, man And I wanna go home Gravity keeps pulling me down As long as you're on the ground, I'll stick around Stick around I'll stick around I'm up in space, man Up in space, man I've searched around the universe Been down some black holes There's nothing but space, man, no Oh, I'm in the wrong place, man Nothing but, nothing but, nothing but space, man Nothing but, nothing but, nothing but space, man I've searched around the universe Been down some black holes Nothing but space, man And I wanna go home 🔴 Если бы я был астронавтом, Я бы парил в воздушном пространстве, В то время как моё разбитое сердце Осталось бы у кого-то внизу, на земле Я бы стал центром Своей одинокой вселенной, Но я всего лишь человек, Который терпит крушение и падает на Землю Если бы я был астронавтом, Я увидел бы мир с высоты птичьего полёта, Я бы кружил по миру, Но всё равно продолжал бы возвращаться к тебе, В своей парящей крепости Я бы тусовался со звёздами, Но я всего лишь человек, Дрейфующий во тьме Я высоко в космосе, чёрт побери, В космосе, чёрт побери, Я обыскал целую вселенную, Побывал в нескольких чёрных дырах, Но космос — это лишь пустое пространство, И я хочу домой...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий